Questions You Should Ask...
...when choosing a home inspector
Choosing a home inspection company is an important decision for every home buyer. A thorough, pre-purchase inspection of a house can be your best defense against unwanted surprises after you move into your new home.
On this page of our site, we'll try to give you some insight into what questions you should ask when selecting a home inspection service. Even if you don't choose Integrity Inspection Services, we'd like to help you make an educated decision.
1. Are you involved with or associated with any other business?
2. Do you have professional Liability insurance?
3. Do you have Errors & Omissions insurance?
4. Do you encourage the client to attend the inspection?
5. How soon can you typically schedule an inspection?
6. How long will the inspection take?
1. Are you experienced in residential inspections?
2. How many residential inspections have you performed?
3. What is your educational background?
1. How much will the inspection cost?
2. What will the inspection report include?
3. Will you prepare a digital report?
4. How soon is the report available?
5. Can we see a sample of your report?
Performing Home Inspections in the Appleton, Kaukauna, Kimberly, Little Chute, Neenah, Oshkosh and Waupun areas.
Call for complete coverage areas.
© Copyright 2017 Integrity Inspection Services LLC